SwiftClan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I am Hazelstar leader of SwiftClan!

2 posters

Go down

Hello, I am Hazelstar leader of SwiftClan! Empty Hello, I am Hazelstar leader of SwiftClan!

Post by Hazelstar Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Hello, I'm Hazelstar. My warrior name was Hazelleaf. My mother and father died when I was young. My mother was murdered by a clan cat when I was a kit, and my father was pushed off a cliff right before my warrior ceremony. I have a brother and sister. My sister is Flamekit, she died when she was very young, and my brother is Spiritstorm, he is health and living. I have a mate, his name is Lightningstorm. As you know I am the leader of SwiftClan. I do whatever is necessary to protect my clan. I feel SwiftClan should not get involved in a battle that is not necessary. 
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Leader

Female Posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am Hazelstar leader of SwiftClan! Empty Re: Hello, I am Hazelstar leader of SwiftClan!

Post by Redfeather Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:40 pm

Took you long enough to post this xD
Welcome to the site :D
Redfeather
Redfeather
Deputy

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am Hazelstar leader of SwiftClan! Empty Re: Hello, I am Hazelstar leader of SwiftClan!

Post by Hazelstar Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:31 pm

Well, sorry, I was thinking of what to write xD
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Leader

Female Posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Redfeather Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Hazelstar wrote:Well, sorry, I was thinking of what to write xD
Thinking for 3 months? xDD
Redfeather
Redfeather
Deputy

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down